You deserve a business model that fits your fabulously unique self, with sustainable strategies to help you keep growing.
But right now, you’re not making the sales you should be.
Or you’re booked out, but working yourself to death.
Or maybe online marketing zaps your mojo, and you feel like a tiny fish.
What you need is a plan.
A clear, step-by-step roadmap for working smarter, making more money, and connecting with people who can help you take it further PLUS, access to the brightest minds in the industry, live & in person, to give you the firsthand training you need.
In ONE power-packed weekend we can make it all happen.
It’s time to get focused, connect with like-hearted entrepreneurs, and get the traffic and cash flow you deserve.
If you had THREE distraction-free days to dedicate to your business: no client calls, no kids/spouse needing attention, no appointments, nada – what would you do?
Maybe you’d sit down and rework your business model? Or finally make it to a networking event? Or research tips for revving up the number of buyers on your site?
You’ve earned a whole weekend to concentrate completely on YOU and your work, and build a step-by-step plan to take your business Off the Charts.
Focused time for you and your business
PREWORK: GET PREPPED
(The fun starts weeks before you even set foot in the venue.)
As soon as you book your ticket, you’ll get instant access to recordings from both of our previous Off The Charts Live events (2013 and 2014)… so you can start soaking up the wisdom from myself and our speakers before you even set foot at our beautiful event space.
Our 2015 curriculum will include all-new material, with a focus on the fundamentals of what works to grow your business in today’s modern digital world. Attendees who came to both 2013 and 2014 events said they loved the new content, and were able to glean new strategies and mindset shifts because their business had grown so much from one year to the next, too!
Plus, you’ll get access to a bonus livestream training leading up to the event, to help you zero in on what you can do to start paving the way for massive results.
Want to connect with fellow attendees? As soon as you purchase tickets, you’ll get instant access to the private Off the Charts Facebook group. It’s a great place to introduce yourself, get to know other folks in the audience, organize hotel room shares, and keep yourself up-to-date on announcements and special offers.
PART ONE: GET CONFIDENT
(Ditch self-sabotage, and get ready to rumble.)
You walk in, feeling fab and fired up to make the most of your weekend.
Here’s what happens next:
- We’ll reveal the negative mindset that may be holding you back from greatness, and figure out a way to get you back in your zone
- Once you’ve gotten out of your own way, I’ll help you rediscover why you’re in business in the first place, and why what you want to create IS possible for you
- From there, you’ll visualize a detailed ‘big picture’ of your business, and everything you want to achieve.
PART TWO: GET CLEAR
(Craft the business model that suits your work patterns & lifestyle)
Once you’re free from the ‘think small’ state of mind, it’s time to cement your grand vision for your biz.
- Which business models will work to your advantage in the short term and long term, and which strategies you can use to get going immediately
- All about pricing – how much to charge, how to use cashflow to further your goals, and how to ask for what you’re worth, fearlessly
- Strategies for making everything you do (services and products) fit in a way that makes great profit, and lets you keep your sanity
- How to spot any untapped opportunities that may be waiting for you, and visualize the ideal future of your business.
PART THREE: GET STRATEGIC
(Devise a butt-kicking plan for content strategy, higher traffic, & list building)
Now you know where you want to be, let’s figure out how to make it.
We’ll dive into:
- The best ways to get more traffic to your website, whether you have a budget or not
- Gamechanging social media strategies to take your following to the next level (these are ones you haven’t heard before – promise.)
- The grassroots way to grow your list, by having other people do the work for you, and attracting your ideal prospects and customers
- Tried and true automation strategies, tools, and recommendations to save you time – because you’ve got work to do!
PART FOUR: GET LAUNCHING
(Learn my best Lussier Launch secrets)
You’re ready to sell your stuff. Let’s make sure the world knows it.
- How to set a realistic marketing or launch goal, and work backwards to make it happen stress-free
- Top ways to generate buzz and build your list while making money, so you don’t waste time even if it’s your first “launch”
- A step-by-step, behind-the-scenes walk through of what goes on during a campaign, so you can do it your way
- The best campaign and launch tactics out there, and tips for picking the one that fits into your big picture.
PART FIVE: GET CONVERTING
(Craft words that inspire the immediate ‘YES!’)
Let’s get your offerings off the shelves, and into the hands of the people who need them.
- The psychology of selling, what’s going on in buyer’s heads, and how to make the sale with integrity and authenticity
- The top 3 ways products and services are being sold in today’s economy, and which one is right for you
- How to turn fans and prospects into happy customers, whether you have an information product to sell, a retail store, or a service business
- Strategies to capture a stream of ready-to-buy visitors, who are looking for your solutions
PART SIX: GET SCALING
(How to grow your business… without working yourself into the ground.)
It’s time to build a sustainable plan to help you hit your long-term biz goals.
- How to create a rock-solid game plan to scale your team and time, using just a simple calendar tool
- What to do if you don’t have time to grow your business, because you’re barely keeping your head above water
- How to shift to a leverage business model if you’re booked to the gills, but still have clients coming to you
- The automated systems that will streamline your business, so you can spend more time doing what you love
- What sustainable success means for you – and how to make it happen.
PLUS, awesome networking opportunities + dance breaks galore.
No more somedays
Too many entrepreneurs have a case of the “somedays”
- “Someday” they’ll rake in real money, so they can stop doing work that doesn’t inspire them…
- “Someday” they’ll make their passion business work, so their spouse can quit their job…
- “Someday” they’ll create that profitable product that frees up their time, and gives them more space to create and innovate…
But in the back of their minds, they’re terrified “someday” might never happen.
The only way to turn “someday” into today, is to step up and make it happen for yourself.
That’s why I created Off the Charts.
Here’s a little perspective on how much your Off the Charts weekend can be worth for your business:
- Pinpointing where you might be leaving serious money on the table, and how to fill the gap.
(Estimated value: $10k – $100k+ in potential extra income)
- Instant access to the previous two Off The Charts Live event recordings (2013 and 2014), with presentations from top marketers and business owners who charge top dollar for their advice.
(Estimated value: $5,000)
- Livestream training call before the event, with lifetime access to the full library of recorded calls.
(Estimated value: $1,000)
- Immersing yourself in two full days of distraction-free business training alongside over a hundred brilliant business owners, taught by the greatest thought leaders in the sphere
(Estimated value: $10,000)
- Access to the high-level strategy I normally reserve for my 1-1 clients… at my $1,000/hr rate.
(Estimated value: $12,000)
- Admission to the private Off the Charts Facebook community, where you can continue to share your successes and challenges as you make new connections and collaborative partners.
(Estimated value: $2,000)
- Breaking through your business “glass ceiling”, and figuring out what’s keeping you from the money and reach you deserve.
(Estimated value: Priceless)
“Wow! Just wow! This weekend was transformational for me.”
“It went so much beyond my expectations. Thank you so much to Nathalie and team for all your hard work in putting it together! I can’t wait to get home and start implementing everything I learned.” -Julie Waterhouse
“Off The Charts went beyond our expectations!”
“I came with my husband and we made new friends, business partners, and got clients in just 4 days! We are much clearer on where we want our business to be. I wanted to thank you and your awesome team too, they were absolutely fantastic and Robin is such a nice guy! I just loved how you both put yourself out there, and showed us that you always have to get out of your comfort zone if you want to move ahead.” -Nathalie Doremieux
“Powerful and life-changing.”
“This weekend was my first entree into the business world and connecting with strong women with entrepreneurial visions and the get-go to make it happen.” -Linda Gallagher
“Bravo, Bravo… Great event and speakers were absolutely spot on!!”
“Left fueled with wisdom and inspiration.”
“Big Gratitude to you Nathalie Lussier, incredible OFF THE CHARTS presenters and everyone on your team AND – wow! – all the fantastic “digipreneurs” in the room – what knowledge, what energy! So fueled with wisdom and inspiration. Thank you!!!” –
Centrally located with lots of direct flights, you’ll be welcomed with open arms deep in the heart of Dallas, Texas
Testimonials part 2
“Just GO! Hell YEAH!!”
“I would attend if it were held in a cardboard box on the side of the road in Birmingham, Alabama… When a rare and amazing opportunity to learn & grow presents itself, you don’t ask, “well, where’s this taking place…I don’t know if I really want to go THERE.” You just GO! Hell YEAH!!” -Tanya McGill Freeman
“What an AMAZING experience!”
“Thank you for all the inspiration, conversations, ideas, memories, and new FRIENDS! We are such a gorgeous crowd inside and out, I feel this weekend was a blessing. Nathalie, you’ve got to do it again!!! THANK YOU!” -Julia Pappas
“I can honestly say I made some wonderful friends for life…”
“I had SUCH an amazing time this weekend. Thank you Nathalie Lussier and everyone else who made this event possible. I was nervous coming into it (also because women intimidate me sometimes, haha) but everyone was SO warm and welcoming and genuinely interested in speaking with me. I can honestly say I made some wonderful friends for life, and some amazing business connections. Thank you everyone!! Wishing you the best in you life and in your business! Woohoo!” -Lauren Garcia
“I’m still feeling the energy!”
“Thank you Nathalie Lussier, team and speakers for putting out such a great program! Your event ROCKED! I’m grateful for the opportunity to be in a room with such amazing people and for the new friendships I made, and learning new things to apply to my business. It’s been such a treat, and I’m still feeling the energy! Thank you.” -Lori Rochino
“This event blew my mind. This was a life changer.”
“The generosity and kindness that flowed from the hearts in the room was not only inspirational and uplifting, but omg I learned so much. Thank you thank you thank you for every person I met, connected with and let me in to their space and energy. This was a life changer.” -Lali Mayster
Email list growth
When you jam with us at Off The Charts, you’re in for three high-octane days of genius speakers, hot strategy, and the action steps that will fit into your already-hectic life.
Here’s a taste of what you can get done:
- Get crystal clear on your goals BEFORE we begin, with prep exercises. This sets you up to hit the ground running from day 1
- Learn the real world selling tactics your favorite pros use – straight from the horse’s mouth.
- Make powerful connections with like-minded women in your field who are paving their own way, just like you. You just might meet your next collaborative partner!
- Become trained in the art of the Lussier Launch, so you can make real cash the next time you roll out a new offering (instead of hearing crickets)
- Soak in the secrets of copywriting that converts, so you can turn more fans into buyers
- Discover the keys to selling authentically… without the ‘ick factor’, so you can stay in your integrity, and feel great about making good money
- Design new ways to up your profit with your current offerings
- Create passive income streams to make money while you sleep, using content you already have
- Explore the ground-breaking systems used by business owners around the world, and how to make them work for you
- Craft an actionable success roadmap to completely optimize your business, so you feel re-fueled, and have a guide in place help you stay on track
- Get feedback on your work and brand, so you can uncover new ways to increase your traffic, subscribers, and sales
- Revamp your mindset around your business, so you’ll be rejuvenated, full of new ideas, and ready to kick some serious booty.
The best part?
It’s going to be fun, easy, and totally exhilarating. Because I created Off the Charts with brilliant women like you in mind.
Now, the question is: are you ready to take a weekend for YOU, so you can step out of confusion, and get the savvy you need to take huge leaps and bounds in your business?
The choice is yours. Make it count.
It’s Time To Take Your Business Off The Charts… I Seriously Can’t Wait To Meet You In Person!
This is *your* year. Come join us at Off The Charts, and you’ll be giving yourself and your business the time it deserves…
Together we’ll tune in, team up, and take off.
Between our all-star speakers, our beautiful venue, and the amazing weather in Dallas in May… you’ll be glad you took this business-vacation, and so will your business!
Got questions? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Refund/Exchange policy: All Off The Charts Live tickets are non-refundable. If you can’t attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague at no additional cost.
You’ll get details to book your hotel room at a special event rate, and you’ll be able to mingle in our Off The Charts group if you want to find a roommate, too!
FAQ Rachel smiling
Off The Charts is all about the game-changing strategies that will help you take your business online in a big way, OR bring in more customers and clients to your current online business.
We welcome entrepreneurs and small business owners at all stages of the game. Whether you’re ready to switch business models, crank your web presence up about a hundred notches, or just start making better money without driving yourself nuts – we’ve got a seat with your name on it.
Sound like what you’re looking for? Then you should really be here. Click here to sign up.
Getting your products online doesn’t just give you the chance to make extra sales and free up some space in your warehouse. It’s the opportunity to reach a global market, and take your work to a whole ‘nother level.
You won’t just be pumped up in the audience. You’ll be stoked to open up your calendar, and start taking those steps we outlined alongside your brand new accountability partners.
I’ve also put some pretty cool systems in place to keep your supported after you leave. Stuff like a private Facebook group to keep in touch with other OtCers, and accountability buddy check-in prompts, to make sure you keep in touch, and stay supported on your journey.
If you’re still undecided, I invite you to ask yourself this question:
With solid direction, a plan of attack, and easy, actionable steps that will take you from A to oh-so-profitable B… what could be possible for your business?
It might mean tripling your sales within the year.
Or making your next launch a smashing success – even if it’s your first.
Or finally having the freedom to focus on the people and work you love, because you’re getting paid the way you should be.
These are all things Off The Charts is here to help you achieve.
So now, I ask you: can you afford not to attend?
I completely understand – it can be tough to leave your family and home behind for a whole weekend. But I’ve got a valid reason for keeping this event strictly live-and-in-person:
The magic happens in the room.
There’s something so powerful about being in a crowd of like-minded women on the same journey you are, ready to take their businesses to the next level. It creates space for refreshed determination, joy, and transformation.
There are critical elements of this event that just can’t be hashed out virtually. High energy participants, handshakes, hugs, dance breaks, and dinners with new friends and colleagues can’t happen over a laptop.
At a virtual event, you’re more likely to wake up the next morning and fall right back into the same routine. But when you walk out of this venue, you’ll have had such a groundbreaking experience that you can’t help but feel different – because you are.
- A business model that suits your unique, heart-centered work
- A plan of action broken down into small steps in the right order, so you can start making progress ASAP (as in, the next day!)
- New friends
- A bigger network
- Accountability buddies
- No-bullshit, nothing-held back tips about the best approaches to business, and how to make them fit in with your dreams and lifestyle
- The very best info I share with my clients, and strategies that will actually work in your business
- An expanded view of what’s possible for you
The whole point of this event is to help business owners, newbie or established, transform the way they do business by getting back to profitable basics.
See, when you take the time to master those foundational pieces, you distinguish yourself from the average business owner. Instead, you’re an entrepreneur rockin’ it out, your way.
Attendees on both sides of the spectrum will get a ton out of this event, because it allows you to both build, and refine the most critical aspects of your business.
Also: it helps you get over that “Ooh, new shiny thing!” distraction that comes when you’re not quite sure where you’re headed next.
While this started off as a women-centered event, we totally welcome guys! Since Nathalie and Robin run their business side-by-side, you might find it useful to see how we keep our relationship happy while growing our business.
It’s a great way for both of you to learn alongside one another, and help them really understand what heart-centered business and high-level strategy is all about.
And this year, we’ll very likely have a couples’ panel where we can talk more about partnerships in life and business (a few of our clients also work with their partners, and have a lot to share here too).
So I say yes, bring him! We’re keeping a close eye on what people are interested in learning more about, and we’ll make sure it’s useful and fun for the men who join us too!
This year we’re making it even easier to bring a friend, business partner, or spouse with our “2 ticket bundle”.
If you’re on the fence, or feel an inkling you should be in this crowd… then I highly recommend you go for it. Not just because I’d love to see you there, but because taking action like this streamlines your path to results. If you’re pushing this back, what else could you be pushing back in the rest of your life?
Don’t give yourself a case of the ‘tomorrows’.
My advice? Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
Despite the fact I’m not doing 1-1 coaching during the weekend, there will be tons of opportunities to get your questions answered, including live hot seat Q&A during the event, bonus livestream calls, and Q&A’s on the Facebook page.
If you hop on board early registration, you’ll get access to the VIP lunch: just you, me, and a handful of fellow attendees talking biz over a tasty meal. Make sure you don’t miss it! Click here to see if early registration is still available.
The pre-work and the recorded livestream call library (available on the private Facebook page) is meant to help you get organized in your head, figure out what you want to accomplish, and set some kickass intentions for the weekend.
This year has all new speakers, topics, and exercises to enjoy. While there will be a bit of content overlap, you’ll benefit from everything I’ve learned in the past year, along with updated resources and concepts to keep you on the cutting edge.
As I said before – this is all about getting back to basics, and getting perspective. So you can treat this weekend as a refresher course in rocking it out.
Heels are fierce – but never mandatory.
There are plenty of hotels and accommodations here. We’ll keep things really simple if you’re from out of town, and make sure that you get there easily!
You can fly into any of the following airports: DFW airport or Lovefield, and be get into the city in a flash.
If you’re not sure where to stay, or are looking for a roommate(s) to help you trim down costs, you can check the Facebook group to post your request.
We’re still finalizing our all-star line-up, and you won’t want to miss these amazing folks!
Remember: this event event was designed with the curriculum in mind first, and then we went out to find the best speakers to support that. And don’t worry: it won’t be a pitch fest. This is about value – and I want to make sure you get the most out of this weekend!